Friday, August 22, 2008

morals and rules!!!

I hate rules, basically i hate anything that has a constraint on the way i would like to live my life. So, I hate rules. I hate morals also, they are freaking so difficult to understand to start with and then they constraint my life so much.

who decides what is moral and what is not? my answer is for me, my conscience does. but my conscience is a very complicated creature, it is itself very confused. Part of my body, i don't know which, wants something and then there is this obstruse thing called conscience which tells me it is not the right thing to do.

It disturbs me because i don't understand all this and there are so many things i cannot and do not do in the name of morals and conscience and rules. It hinders me from living my purpose every passing day.

Primarily I will not do things that amount to disrespecting a human being because respect is my primary value and i am pretty clear that it is unlikely yo happen in future.

i do not accept anybody rules anyways. i do not accept society's rules either. i have not followed the rules of my religion because they did not make sense to me.

now i have evolved to having a dispute with my own rules. i really think there is something wrong somewhere. how do i go about revising them because i have no one else to consult!!!!! the problem lies within me!!!! what will happen is that i may end up messing with my rules and testing the efficacy of them with minimum risk.

yeah. i am my greatest friend and enemy and as a friend and a lover of myself, i want myself to have everything that makes me happy and i promise to help myself...

coz with all your complications and your absurdities, i love you jugnu :)

No comments: