Monday, September 29, 2008

My values

These are the values I live by and they will hold true in any situation and circumstance Non negotiable.

My values:

Passion
today, I am adding passion to the top of my value list. My life from here on, will be driven by passion. How do I define passion? Passion is madness, a will to xcel, to work day and night, to lose yourself in the pursuit, passion is when what you do is equal to who you are.

i am passionate about health, growth, respect, honesty, integrity, love, excellence.

 Health- the 40 minutes that I commit to exercise are arguably the most important minutes of my day. They will not be sacrificed at any cost. I will eat food that nourishes my body. I will not smoke or drink. Energy is my name, vibrance is my word. Health and vitality, that of body and mind are my top priority
Growth- I want to grow every single day. In order to achieve that, I must do something differently or something I have never done before.
 Respect- Relationships are all that matter in this world and the one most important factor driving relationships is mutual respect. Respect has to be earned and not assumed for any reason. It stands true for me and for my people I interact with. If there is no mutual respect, there is no basis for a relationship
 Honesty- I will be honest and transparent in my dealings with my dealing with people. If something is right for me, it is right for anyone else as well, otherwise its hypocrisy and I abhor it.
 Integrity- I will do what I say I will do. I will under promise and over deliver. I will vote for the deserving candidate and I will not accept what I do not deserve.
 Love- I am genuinely interested in the welfare of all my fellow beings. I will love them and listen to them. My guiding reasons to decide the right courses of action would be things that I would love to do and will benefit a large amount of people. People are more important than things and what I love doing is more important than what can get me more money. This value means loving actions from my side. You go to a relationship to give love. Period.
 Excellence- I play to win. I hate mediocrity. I will not do things that I am not great at. I will play table tennis because I love to play it and I think that I can beat anyone on it given time and practice. Same applies to everything I do. I will do what I can be the best at.

No comments: