Saturday, January 24, 2009

one of those days you do not want to see !!!

there are times when no matter how hard you try to hold on to things and people, if they must leave you, they will. today, amarocks is broken. It's one of the saddest days of his life.

I tried my best!!!! I did! Yes, when someone asked me the other day if i believed in GOD, I said yes I do because either GOD writes the destiny or whoever does. I lost it to the hands of destiny!!

I lost something very precious today, a part of me, it wil take some time to recover from the pain!!!But I promise that I will fulfill my responsibilities and move on further.

I am not a perfect man and I am sure I must have been wrong somewhere, but then it went beyond my level of endurance.

There are things to be done and gaps to be filled. There are still many people who need me and I can do a lot for them and I will, if they receive my love gracefully if not love me.

good luck my dearest!

No comments: