Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Sometimes!

Sometimes, I feel lonely, i dun say it
Sometimes, in pain, when i know talking bout it is in vain

Sometimes, I am not on top of things
the trade offs! sobre songs they sing

Sometimes I question why i made some decisions
i realize at that time there was a reason

Sometims I need a hand on the shoulder
Sometimes I need a hug
I need someone to hold my hand and just say
everything is all right
sometimes i want to cry
but the tears dun come by

life and i have a love hate relationship
sometimes it wins over me!

no matter how perfect i try to be
sometimes my vulnerabilities take over me!

Sometimes it happens
life makes me quiet, humble and shut up and watch
no matter how smart and extraordinary i try to be
no matter what all i have seen

sometimes i realize that after all
i am a fallible creature
a bundle of emotions
an ordinary human being!

sometimes it happens! ;)

No comments: