Friday, February 06, 2009

My vision of my life partner!

okay, all right! nothing like I am in a hurry to get married or something, but yea, I sure have some idea about the kind of person I would like to spend most of my life with!

I am putting just the basics here, which i guess are the must haves.

I must enjoy talking to her. Well, this is a pr-requisite. She should not just be a good listener but also an intelligent contributor. Always!

I must find her attractive. Not that she should be a beauty queen but the package in terms of personality, looks, style and appeal must be attractive.

She must be full of life. I want to travel the world with her and explore everything possible! I want someone who would enjoy that...........travelling/dancing/singing may be.....all that's beautiful about life!

And as backstreet boys sing............i don't care who you are, where you are from, what you do...as long as you love me! I do not give a damn about caste, color, creed, religion, country!

i must be in love with her! i want to be with someone i would do anything for, just to bring her a smile!

No comments: