Tuesday, March 03, 2009

DAMN!

life has become pretty monotonous and despite having a clear purpose, I am not able to translate it into meaningful behaviour!!! what the hell I am aiming at?????


yea, i need to start writing a book as soon as possible, first need to get my computer relieved from the hacker who encrypts every damn file i make!!! highly irritating.....

for now, to make my days better and make life more meaningful, I will DAMN it.....

D- do something never done before. Go fulfill all desires.

A- Away to a place never been before

M- Meet someone never met before

N- never let anything disturb you.
As long as I am alive and have oxygen in my lungs and air to breathe, every damn thing is a gift.....as my last post quotes......every damn thing is a gift........be it the hacking experience or the creeping loneliness or whatever............only those who are dead, have no problems!
cheers!!! damn it. every day.

No comments: