Monday, March 23, 2009

things I could do for free.....

you know, i am reading "the fountainhead" and the main protagonist is called Howard Roark. I adore him, respect him and learning a hell lot from him.

there is only one way to live life- by doing what you want to do. Howard just said, " if we want to eliminate the pain the pain of this world, why not start with Steven Mallory by helping him do what he wants to do."

I am making a list now. List of things that I love to do, adore to do and would do anytime, anyday without caring how much I get paid or if I get paid, like Howard Roark!!!!!! Someone tells him once- but u gotta live?!!! and he replies, "not like this." after having said NO to a major architectural commission because it did not match his standards of work. I will write an entire post on Howard Roark by the time I am done finishing the book. He will have changed somthing in me, he already is.

things I am passionate about:

great people, people who think, before they act and give meaning to life

Public Speaking

Leadership- in any form

Writing

Travelling

Thinking


business- turning passion into profit

*to be updated.

Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing! go for it.




No comments: