Saturday, April 18, 2009

And amarocks was born!

Sometimes, in my efforts to try to understand that story of my own life, I wonder why the hell it has been this way. Why did I make all the foolish mistakes that I made? why the hell have I been so stupid all my life? why the hell?

why the hell did I have to get close to suicide? fall in love and lose it? make foolish professional judgements?

and then I realise that if all that had not happened, I would have led a mediocre life, been a fearful lad scared of losing love and sticking there even at the cost of my own respect and not been able to look straight into my eyes! I would have led a life doing things I hate to do, with people who killed anything right in me. I would have compromised with a mediocre life and career! I would have been just a normal guy living a hopelessly borin, mediocre and awful life!!

but no, that was not to be. I had to make professional mistakes. I had to reach close to suicide after wasting a lot of time doing things I hated. I had to fall and love and be treated like shit by my girlfriends so I have the guts to not let anyone take me for granted even if it means walking out!!!!

amarocks is the result of all these mistakes and lessons. I had to go through the pains I did to become what I have become and my life is bound to be anything but ordinary! anything but usual.

I promise!

1 comment:

aj.thoughtstreet said...

sooooooooo true buddy!! lets be proud of what we are... of our choices ... of not being mediocre!