Saturday, May 02, 2009

meaning!

perception is the reality!

you see, when i look at a woman, i may think she looks very beautiful...you may look at the same woman and tell me that i need to evaluate my definition of beautiful.

well, both of us are right. it's just that our system of extracting meaning is different.

well, every input that I receive from the environment goes through something called:

MSOEM- my system of extracting meaning

i will run it through this system and extract meaning. This system consists of almost every cell in the body. why? Because everything that we do or chose not to do has an effect on our mind and body and soul, if you like it. you have your own system, i have my own. No 2 people are same. and no 2 meanings are same. The idea is to run it through your own SOEM and extract meaning, given your faculty of thinking....not that of the general public!

No comments: