Thursday, July 23, 2009

the finest people i have met!

okie...i am starting this series today citing examples of amazing people I have met in my journey of life so far. Let me cite a few names to start with:

Dr. Vijay Sethi ex-dean SPJCM
COO SATS, Mr. Karmjit Singh
Professor Ram Kumar, Marketing

these are 3 people i could recall to get started right now. Dr. Vijay Sethi speaks to enthrall his audiences and he is the man who could have finished me before I started but he saved me.

Mr. Karmjit Singh, 60, present COO of SATS is a genius. He questions everything he hears or looks at. He always looks thinkign something, has an amazing sense of humor and tremedous personality. One of the most aggressive and inspiring people I have met though his aggression is intimidating at times.

Prof Ram Kumar- how can I forget you, Sir. I know you will never read this but you are one of the most creative and powerful personalities I will ever get to meet. I brought tears to your eyes once. I hope you liked what I wrote for you. Keep spreadin the energy that you emanate every minute.

No comments: