Monday, September 28, 2009

Forgiving Myself!

Perhaps one of the toughest challenges I have. Sometimes, I commit very foolish mistakes, like banging the car into a stationary pillar! what was i thinking!! i do not understand! may be my mind is too excited or disturbed and thats what leads to this happening. But then, you see, INTELLIGENT MISTAKE is an oxymoron, ain't it? A mistake is a mistake is a mistake.

it causes me pain to pain someone or something, my car in this case. it's an emotional leakage or a financial leakage as a result of a seemingly foolish mistake.

i need to be easy on myself. isn't? i did not do it deliberately. people commit even bigger mistakes; like forsaking their education and as a result of it, leading a pauper's life!! marrying idiots and having their entire life screwed up!!!

i do not know if it is a good way of understanding it, but I need to be more forgiving to myself. isn't?

may be i need a driver also ;)

No comments: