Monday, February 08, 2010

My Friend Hary

Hary called me today from Bombay. He has been there for about 5 years struggling to an actor and choreographer for about 5 years without any results. He does not know when he will get results.

Ever since I have known him for over 10 years, he has worked hard to be a choreographer and actor. I attended an acting class with him once and some dance classes also while we were both in undergraduate college.

He called me today and asked why I have not been in touch. I told him that I have been laid off and withdrawn myself a bit and he rebuked me :) and sent me a few messages later.

The END- Effort never dies

NO- Next Opportunity

I do not understand Hary. He is unreal. He has no idea about business and the world. All he cares about is what he wants to be! years and years have gone by without results and he persists without any idea when the tunnel will end.

I will be one of the happiest people to see him succeed. I hope he is not denied.

all the best hary.

No comments: