Tuesday, July 29, 2008

problems, anxieties, apprehensions!!!

well, i did not have a great day today.. i had an interview with the placement staff and they told me that i need to get clarity about the profile and as well as about the industry details.

It has kept me thinking all day about where i went wrong or i just need to use different words!!! i have been thinking all day and been a bit anxious although that does not serve any purpose. I may also have to change my dissertation topic because airlines is again what i chose. I am lost. It's disturbing me, yes. I do not know if i am the only one lost by the way!!!

And by the way, Ishmeet Singh, the boy who won the voice of India title, 19 year old in all and entire life ahead of him, drowned in Maldives today!!! He died!!! Imagine. Did he not have any plans??? Did he not have confusions?? why did he have to die? but he did? with all his problems, anxieties and apprehensions!!

even i am apprehensive, i have anxieties and issues, but the good news is, I am alive and as long as I am alive, nothing is really as big as death. No matter what happens, i'l always have a reason to be happy..

i am alive

god bless ishmeet wherever he's gone!!

No comments: