Sunday, August 10, 2008

finding new fields to conquer!!

MBA was a goal I had for a long time....i needed to move forward in life and take up managerial responsibilities and lead people....right, yeah...fine

well, I will be an MBA pretty soon and so what now? what exactly do i want to do. good I have a purpose, but how the hell do I translate that into professional goals? what do I want to achieve exactly and how will I do it...

how much..by when?

what i need is a professional vision which is broken down to professional goals which will guide my professional career. yes, sunil was right this morning, i want to start on my own within 10-15 years from now, I will. But this is tactics. What is actually need is a strategy, which is where do I want to go from here and how wil I go there?

The definition specs are:

What will I be doing?

Who will I be?

Which industries/verticals will I would like to operate in?

What products/services would I be selling?

So, sit down tomorrow morning first thing and make a document with your professional vision, goals and answers to the questions above?

i need a positioning statement to work on...for example, a church is "the teacher of the word"

what am i????????

No comments: