Monday, August 11, 2008

the QUALITY of my problems

well, I seem to have problems and confusions these days...the topic of my dissertation is right or not? which industry vertical should i look at? would consulting be best for me or advertising? well, well, well...

and these problems if they are tend to make me anxious....should they? I belong to a country where right now 3-4 percent people have access to internet and I am writing this in my blog by the way. More than half the population is effectively illiterate and again at the most 5 percent can speak good English. I am writing this in English and I am proud of my writing and speaking skills in English. There are hundreds of below poverty line people who do not have access to 2 square meals a day.

How many people have heard of what the hell is a dissertation? How many people get to venture out of their India and explore Singapore and Dubai and saying I do not like Dubai!!!!

Well, I am just saying that everyone has problems and they are just a part of life and an excellent life has excellent problems. The QUALITY OF MY PROBLEMS IS TOP CLASS and I should be thankful for them as i work towards solving one at a time....

ROCKKKKKKK ON

No comments: