Tuesday, September 02, 2008

my dental history

well, there is one thing that I have grown up with, and it is regular visits to dentists throughout my life....Dr. Pradeep Jaina in CP who worked on my denture for years on end and although he used to say that he would work on it till i get married, i got bored after about 7 years and got rid of him...

still it did not end there. I have had to visit doctors in gurgaon, singapore and just now I am coming from a visit in Dubai ;) one of the tooth in which this doc in gurgaon did a root canal in has been damaged and this guy will now put a cap on it!!!!

imagine!!! I am a bit scadalized right now and shocked. imagine, i have got used to those machines and this guy sitting on my head and doing something in my mouse!!! but i want peace right now and meditate for a while to come back to my senses.

got a lot of work pending, hope i do this fast...

okay bye

No comments: