Wednesday, September 03, 2008

every single minute is precious

my purpose says there is no tomorrow and it will be true one of these days!!!

every singl minute is precious and it is costing tremendous amount of money. Not just money, it is costing me family time and it is costing not just me!!! The opportunity costs are stupendous!!!.

And what the hell have i been doing for the past few days???? I have been wasting time uselessly. THERE IS JUST NO TIME TO WASTE, NOT A MINUTE

if every single minute is not being used in my growth and development, it is a waste of tiime. I will not sleep over 5-6 hours a day at the most and finish everything that's pending and it's quite a lot.

now read news for the interview and stop irritating me and do not let this crap like dental problems to bug you. there are more important things in life to take care of. remember at any time 99% of the things are anyways going right. if you waste your time on 1% that's wrong, your choice!!!!! HOW YOU FEEL IS THE RESULT OF WHAT YOU FOCUS ON. i will take time in the evening to write my gratiude list here.

go spread HELP, seize the day

No comments: