Saturday, October 25, 2008

My Gratitude List!

I had the blues coz I had no shoes
till walking on the road, I saw a man who had no legs!

Life is ful of reasons.
There are so many reasons to cry

Life is full of reasons
There are so many reasons to smile

Wow, when they say it's all a matter of attitude, they are right. I am a blesses person and so are the people reading it as it shows they have had the blessing of education and they can access to internet. Think Africa, they do not have access to food either.

Here is my gratitude list

My friends and family who love and care for me

My health with everything intact :)

Excellent education that I continue to receive

The company of great people

Employment opportunities

Freedom to do anything I can

The food I eat, the places I can see, the technology I can use

I can go on adding....the most important is that I am alive and I have the blessing to stay in this world and contribute to my and other's well being. Many people die early, do not get any problems, cannot make any mistakes. I can and I will enjoy the thrill of life, with it's absurdities.

I am blessed

No comments: