Thursday, October 23, 2008

quotes i love!

Man is born to live and not to prepare to live...

what a wonderful and meaningful quote this is. Most of my life till very recently I prepared to live! What an utter waste of life. I studied BCOM so when I graduate, I will find some job! I tried chartered accountancy in pain so when I become one, I will be happy. I did all sorts of things so that when I achieve them, I will be happy. The most painful of them all, spent years on the agonising CAT paper so when I get into a B-school, I will be happy!!!

but what about the process!!!! what about the journey??? if you spend 90 years of your life in trying to acheive anything while being in pain throughout the journey, it aint worth it coz life has slipped by.

A goal is something that you would love to achieve and you will enjoy the process of achieving it. ALL THOSE JERKS WHO TRICK YOU INTO SAYING THAT YOU MUST SACRIFICE YOUR PRESENT FOR YOUR FUTURE ARE FOOLING YOU FOR WATEVER REASONS OF THEIRS. IGNORE THEM

do not waste a single day of your life working on something you hate

you have come to this world to contribute to it using what you have got and what you are naturally good at!do it!

have fun in the procss, the journey is not as good as the destination,

THE JOURNEY IS ALL THAT'S IMPORTANT, THE DESTINATION MAY NEVER SHOW UP YOU SEE!

No comments: