Sunday, October 12, 2008

My latest poem, on hugs!!!

A hug…..by Amarocks Singh

I really think that a hug is something that should be shared more and more often, it just rewards both parties, a win-win situation, sheer joy.

A Hug is an expression of love
It says a lot without a word
It says I am so happy to meet you
It says I like you
It says you are special to me
It says I miss you when you are not there
It says you and I need each other
It says that we are humans
It means many things at any time
Always touching, like the sound of a wind chime

A hug is a medicine
For apathy
For loneliness
For pain
So many people are recommended a drug
When what they actually need is a bear hug

A hug is a harmless act
All it does is build warmth, love and joy
I need a hug, do not tell me you do not need one
Give hugs, we all need some
In a society built with “who cares” as a seed
A hug is a joy that most of us need
:):):)XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

No comments: