Thursday, January 01, 2009

everyone's on a journey, the journey of their lives!

a thought came to my mind this morning before I woke up and I thought it was beautiful.

This is what it is. Everyone we meet is on a journey of his/her life, including ourselves. During this journey, we go to a lot of places and have a lot of short and long spells of time chapters.

We tend to meet certain people during the journey of our lives. During this time, they are also on the journeys of their lives and when we meet them, our paths cross. We stay together within them for a while.

For example, we were born during the journey of life our our parents. They decided to live the journey together and make it one journey. And that's why a man-woman relationship or the husband wife relationship is so important. Two human beings on the trip of their lives one day decide that now the journey will be together.

We stay with our parents during the journey of our lives. We stay with our teachers during the journey of our lives. With siblings and friends. All of them meet with us for long time chapters or short time chapters. Then either they move on their journey or we do.

I didthe MBA with so may wonderful people. They were from different places and different backgrounds. We did not know each other before the MBA time chapter. The beauty of that time chapter would depend on how we make the best use of the time that we got with whoever we meet on our journey.

In Dubai one of my roommates was Satpal, now he has moved on and so have I. Now it is Nilang, within a few months he and I will move on our journeys.

The idea is to make the best of every time and every moment available because you never know when they leave you. And sometimes, very few of those times, extend the time chap till the end of life and decide to walk the same journey. Only one person in this world will be such who will walk the journey of my life with me. That is, of all those I meet and have any sort of power of decision over. And that does not include parents and siblings.

Everyone else will come and leave. I will like some of those people but I know they will leave. And i know I will leave. Wow, I did not know this thought flow will lead me to realising the importance of that one person. Yes, marriage is the most importane decision in life for it's about sharing the journeys and making them one. It's about the one.

Having said that, we must make every attempt to make every moment beautiful because at the end of the time chap, when people leave, you never know if they will ever meet you again.

life is just too fickle to be trusted. Isn't it? The readers of this post have all the right to think I have lost it!

while on the journey, love everyone who walks your way, for once they leave, they may never come again!!never again...and if they are too precious, do not let them leave.....but if they must leave, they will leave....wata life

No comments: