Thursday, April 09, 2009

09 April 2009!

well, I am in the last few minutes of the 28th year of my life and I will be 28 in a few minutes.

Wow, life has been good. Some up, some down, pretty significantly down; but I am happy of what I have become in the process.

Thank GOD for everything.

For all the problems all faced and lessons I learnt. For all the people I have met on my journey. For all ups and for all downs. Without them, life won't have any meaning.

Happy Birthday Jugnu. i love you. You have seen a lot and come through a lot. And a lot is there is go. I trust you that you will see through what ever is there to come..

I trust that you will live a life of contribution and love. That is the way I will evaluate your success, at the end of it all.

God Bless. All the best for what is to come. Happy Birthday.

No comments: