Monday, June 08, 2009

~RED~

i am wearing a red shirt today. I met our COO in the corridor and he happened to ask me, "you are wearing red today. Is it a sign of danger?" I could only say, no it's not a sign of danger! I mean, I could think of nothing better that very moment!

In fact, I know what does RED represent. RED is the sign of success, of love, of intensity, of passion, of energy, of everything superlative and vibrant about life. This is what RED means to me.

I know it I knew it even then. Just that I did not find it appropriate to tell it to him. May be I am lying, to myself. May be I was scared that he will know what RED means to me! I do not know why. That moment is over. And I do not think that I handled that moment very well!

It will not be repeated. For I know what RED means to me.

No comments: