Saturday, December 12, 2009

the lone pianist

I was in a mall the other day- ambience mall and was waiting to see someone. Since I was walking idly, I came across this guy sitting in the middle of the long ground floor in the mall, playing a piano.

I sat there listening to him for about 25 minutes. He was playing some old classics from Bollywood. He also played the Titanic Song.

He had no one around him, just some people like me, listening to him. The world was passing by- talking, shopping, looking for a fraction of a second. He was playing. Apparently, he was enjoying himself; I could see him tapping his feet to the rhythm of the songs that he was playing on the piano.

There is a point in all of what I have said above. I am not sure how to extract it out. May be it's there in the title of the post! may be it's somewhere in the body. it's there where you may find it.

No comments: