Monday, December 07, 2009

RECLAIM YOUR LIFE BACK!!!

I am angry. yes. of late, life has been playing truant and I have lost quite a bit of control.

I guess I must admit fault to some extent. I have not been proactive enough or I have not been cautious enough.

whatever it is, I HaTe THE RESULTS that this year has produced!

on the personal front, one decision we took as a family went awfully wrong! I have not been able to find a partner for myself either because I have procrastinated, although there have been genuine reasons as well! everything needs to be fixed and I AM THE ONE WHO WILL FIX IT.

on the professional front, there is nothing exciting! I will find a way to change the situation or find a way out!

One good thing has been that I managed to start the book, but even not been giving time there either for long now!

this is exactly what I am going to do. Go back home today and give me a plan with deadlines attached. The plan should cover all of these disturbances and the proposed solutions.

Get rid of the irritants! Find some more roses. Fix your life!

No comments: