Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Reading! June 2010

well, to be honest, it's been a lot of reading this month. These are the books I have finished this month:

The autobiography of Nelson Mandela, The long Walk to Freedom

Built to Last (The bible of business books I can safely say, read many so far)

It's not about the Bike (Lance Armstrong's autobiography, extraordinary survival story of a cancer survivor)

I WOZ (Steve Wozniak autobiography, not that great a life story of the co-founder of Apple)

Made in Japan (Akio Morita, Sony)

Now, from next month, I will need to reduce the amount of reading! So, I get time to invest on other useful pursuits- writing and business in particular. Still, I should read at least 2 good books a month.

For business, the rest of the life is not a sufficient time period to apply Built to Last! It's high time to apply all I have read so far!

No comments: