Friday, June 25, 2010

hang in there! don't quit! don't die yet! Live strong. Die strong

Okay, well, i hate the way i have spent the last 2-3 days! not done.

just hang in there. survive. why? if I just survive, hang around...may be

I will call someone who will guide me to something

Someone will call unexpectedly

I will write a very successful book, i will find public speaking opportunities

I will find a way to start a business

I will start something that will work

I will win a lottery! ha ha

Someone will decide to help, after all!

A ray of light will emerge and the tunnel will end!


all this is only a hope. but hope will exist as long as I do. don't quit. not till your last breath and when will you take your last breath is a decision I don't want you to take!

So, strategy here on:

1. SURVIVE
2. Keep hitting, on hope. Hope, after all is an expectation based on faith.

Keep walking in the tunnel, expecting the tunnel to end. What can I do? Keep walking. Do I determine when the tunnel will end? I don't. Really.

My choice is to keep walking OR give up!

I choose to keep walking. I have fallen a few times. I will get tired and fall again. may be. But I can't give up! why? Because that's not me! That's not the example I want to set. That's not what I want people to know about me. I don't want people to say, "Oh, Amar gave up! He could have lasted some more time and he may have succeeded. After all, he was bustling with talent and energy at his best. He should not have given up!"

No. AMAR WILL NOT GIVE UP. If I win, I will prove to myself and to the world that I won, yet again! If I don't, well, I will have died fighting, walking in the tunnel, collapsed at the end of my energy and power!

Hey, I am up again and walking. It's either the tunnel or me! Die strong. Don't die in the bed! Keep hitting and collapse on the battlefield!

No comments: