Saturday, July 17, 2010

Forgive yourself! Let's restart life all over again from step one....

I am too hard on myself. It's tough for me sometimes to forgive my own mistakes. When things go wrong like they did 6 months back, I tend to look back and berate myself! Why did I do that? Why did I take that decision? Why did I not accept the google offer in 2005? Why did I go for MBA? Why did I not try in advertising after graduation? Hell, why did I not study advertising in graduation to start with, there were no tests then...everyone was after Bcom and economics?! Why did I not apply to advertising companies from the campus, just because they said that the salaries will be low?!!!!

now, the answer to all these questions is....

I was a different person then. I was not wise enough to know what I know now. I know all this because of the mistakes that I made and the pain that I have gone through and going through! I was a different person yesterday. And.....if I could have done better, I would have done better, i have, after all, always wanted happiness for myself and my people....

So, I forgive myself. This was all predetermined, part of my destiny, my growing process if I am supposed to survive. If I am not supposed to survive, I will not.

So, I forgive myself. I can say with 100% confidence that I have always tried to be the best I can be. And I promise this for future as well.

Let's hit again, as hard as possible, leaving the results to destiny. . Let's restart life!

No comments: