Saturday, December 25, 2010

Goals 2011!

The new year is here and it's time to push life higher, forward!
Here is my goal list 2011.

1. Move to the next level at JWT. Move to Planning/Research!!!! AM is not for me. Professional
2. Find her. Personal
3. Meet at least 50 new exciting, passionate, full of life people. Social
4. Create love and happiness every moment. Community
5. Write 2 books and look for speaking opportunities. Turnaround
6. Run the half marathon. 21 kilometers. Be more
7. Perform as many times as possible as a stand up comic. Be More
8. Get the hell out of India- sanity's sake!

Why do I exist? To create happiness.

The purpose of my life is to enjoy myself by doing things I love to do
Be happy by focusing on my blessings;
Create happiness, enthusiasm love and pride;
and do it today for there is no yesterday and there is no tomorrow.



My Values:
Health Passion Freedom Excellence Willingness to die for my purpose

3 Commandments by Amar:-

1. Be yourself. Do what you love. Express who you are.
2. Carry an attitude of gratitude. Smile Every Second. You are alive!
3. Live fearlessly. Fear NOTHING.



Decision Guidance


Happiness is everything. If you are not happy today, you have got to be doing something else today! Tomorrow may not show up.  Age is immaterial. Most people spend their lives as walking carcasses anyways. 


If the pursuit of happiness takes every minute of it of your life, let it. It's all there is to life. I am willing to trade my life off for my happiness and my dreams.  done. It is a non-negotiable. No compromises. If I die, I die. I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees

No comments: