Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Winter Mornings

Do you think that December is a sleepy month? No? 'Yawn!'


Well, I am, as a matter of habit, a morning person. I love the charm and beauty of mornings. They have been gorgeous invariably. The summers, the winters or the spring. But since the beginning of December, I have been waking up late. I don't know what happens. Now that today I am up on time, let me share the experience.


It's spooky! You get into the quilt at night and it is a different world. It's like it completely envelopes you and it is pretty tough to get out of the damn thing. Someone has been coming and switching off the alarm everyday. I don't know who. I don't do it. It's not me. No. Yes.

And if you wake up, I mean you are conscious but still lying flat in the bed, then your body is having an argument with your mind. The mind says, 'get up' and the body says 'boss, please a little while more.' You know? And then, the mind goes off for an errand and the body says 'yay yay,' off to sleep again!


Since the body is getting too naughty, i guess my mind will have to call in the super boss, 'the will' and issue strict instructions and punishments for non-compliance and that's looks like the only way to rein in the body :P


Well, good morning. Have a super day!

No comments: