Saturday, December 18, 2010

Raping the society!

I have a tendency to walk while I talk on mobile. One night, in my area, I was talking was taking a stroll and it suddenly got dark. The electricity connection conked out. I was enjoying the conversation with a friend and suddenly my phone was snatched out of my hands and I thought someone was playing a prank. By the time I got over the shock and realized that 2 guys on a bike had robbed the phone from me and ran after the bike, they disappeared into the dark.


I lost my phone. What happened later was many people in my neighborhood blamed me for having lost the phone!! They said why was I walking on the street? Why was I not conscious of it? Why did I not run after them since I am a runner?!!


Basically, they blamed me and I was the victim.


Women get raped and then, they are blamed for what happens to them. It's like saying that man is a beast who would jump at a woman the moment he sees skin!!! It's a shame on our collective conscience if there is one.


Have you thought what promotes recidivism? Why does it happen over a over? Why do a group of men have the gall to gang rape a woman and leave her for dead and malign all men all over?


It's because they think they will escape punishments or the punishments are just not harsh enough. Bury them alive, castrate them, whip out every shred of lives in their body. Stop those bastards.

No comments: