Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The marriage of my sister!

My sister just got married. I love her and I miss her, although I won't tell her.

you know, she has a new home now. she actually has two homes now. we have new relatives. this was perhaps the most important decision we have made as a family. It looks a wise decision made so far.

i like my brother in law or this marriage would not have happened i guess ;) for such a selfish creature I am haha. Actually my sister also likes him, which I believe is more important.

the thing is, you see, when a girl gets married, she changes. I think the same is true for a man also. It is a transformation or at least supposed to be so.

I think i love my sister even more now. I have high respect for her, for her love and the contribution she has made to this family. I know it. I also know she will make a similar contribution to the family she is a part of now.

i am happy i was here to attend the marriage and be a part of it. it could have been otherwise. i do not know what meetu seeks when she looks in our eyes now, after marriage. i do not know what is she thinking. I do not know what kind of thoughts are crossing her mind. I am happy that her husband will take care of her. He and his family are really loving.

I do not know what the hell have i been writing! anyways, all the best meetu. i am always around :)

No comments: