Tuesday, December 22, 2009

bring on 2010!

It's interesting you know. I have been here, I mean in this world for quite a while now, close to 3 decades.

somehow, it appears to me that next year is going to be an extremely important year for after been so long around, life appears to be a big zero to me today!!!!!

It's very close to a do or die situation. I have no idea how people survive their whole lives in companies, jobs, relationships that don't make sense to them.

I am already choking!!!

I badly need a relationship. Someone I care for. Someone who cares for me. I really need someone who can hide me from everything when I want to be hidden

I badly need to finish my book as soon as possible. I will not be able to survive like this for long. Once the book has been published, I can afford greater risk.

Now that Capitaland said no, I may have to look for a better alternative in the near term also. yes.


so as far as my life is concerned, I urgently need to act on these on the Italics above. I will. Or I will rather die fighting. I refuse to live a cowardly life.

bring 2010 on! I will be all set for it.

No comments: