Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Fear!

'I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there ..."

Now, I am absolutely sure that the father of all negative emotions is fear. Most human beings are scared! Scared of what?! Scared of being without money, scared of dying, scared of social pressures, scared of everything!

The most important human quality which sets successful people apart is courage. It's not the smart that win in the real world, it's the BOLD.

Although, I think that I am a fearless man, I need to convince myself more of being fearless. Conquer over Fear. Conquer over life!

"Only dead fish go with the flow. The living create their own way. Are you living or dead?"

No comments: