Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Rules of Destiny!



You see, I am one of those guys who, in general, would hate admitting that my life is being determined not by my actions but by something else. But over the last few months, I have had to think about destiny a lot.

What percentage of my life is determined by destiny? The answer is almost 100% since the beginning of 2010. You know!!!! 100%. I have done everything possible within my power to find a job that challenges my spirit. Now, I am an extremely hard working guy, talented, energetic, educated. Zero Results.

Now, why is a question in a fair world. What determined the fate of my two seniors and extremely fine gentlemen Malayesh and Gaurav? Why did they have to die the way they did? Any answers? You see, there is a power at work and we don't understand it. Everything happens for a good reason? ya? Try giving me a reason for this.

okay, I have mistakes in life. I have. But nothing convinces me that they amount to the results I have now. It's excruciating! why?! why did the project fail? Why did I have to work with a cunt like Kenneth? why did i lose that disgusting job?

For that matter, why did I make the mistakes that I did? By the way, why am I alive right now?!!! I can't say for sure that I deserve it! Why do people who loved me when I was doing well have disappeared now? I mean, why do things happen the way they do?

The pictures of Malayesh and Gaurav will always remind me that:

1. There are things about this world that we will never be able to explain. Destiny determines it. There are things which we cannot control. It isn't a fair world.

2. I am still alive and this day that I have got is another opportunity to make something of my life and give something to the world before something hits me fatally! No matter how hard it gets, I must keep going and never never never, never give up.

I hope the two of them are safe and in peace wherever they have gone. By the way, where have they gone? Why are these questions not answered?

i will stop myself here.

No comments: