Thursday, July 08, 2010

Amar's Top 10 Wisdom Picks!

This morning, I thought of choosing 10 thoughts to live by. I have done a lot of reading and some thinking by myself as well by now. I have read thoughts and ruminations of some of the best minds of the world and been through personal learning experiences. Here are my top 10 thoughts to live by:-

1. That I am alive today is a gift, a minimum reason to smile.
2. Whatever happens, happens for good. The dots will somehow connect in the future. Believe in yourself.
3. Never bow your head, always hold it high, look the world in the eye.
4. Only dead fish flow with the flow
5. A ship is safe at the harbor but that's not what ships are built for. The purpose of life is purposeful motion.
6. Do what you love. Your dreams are your real job.
7. The mirror question: If today were my last day on earth, would I want to do what I am about to do today?
8. Reading is to mind what running is to body. Never miss either.
9. What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence. The only consequence is what we do.
10. Failure is giving up. Never give up. Never never never give up.


**subject to revision

No comments: