Friday, March 25, 2011

Who am I?

Who Am I?
I am
A writer-I write to change the world for good. I write what I feel strongly about. I can sell anything I am convinced about through my writing.
A poet-I love the rhythm of words. And I love creating inspiring poetry.
A man who loves words and the English language
A man who loves reading books
A man driven by passion for his work
A passionate and inspiring Public Speaker
A stand up comic- I love to make people laugh. Whatever it takes
A philosopher- Philosophy is the study of general and fundamental problems, such as those connected with existence, knowledge, values, reason, mind, and language. It is distinguished from other ways of addressing such problems by its critical, generally systematic approach and its reliance on rational argument. The word "philosophy" comes from the Greek φιλοσοφία (philosophia), which literally means "love of wisdom".
A man who loves psychology- Psychologists explore such concepts as perception, cognition, attention, emotion, phenomenology, motivation, brain functioning, personality, behavior, and interpersonal relationships.
A Teacher-I like conducting leadership workshops and learning from great men and women. You can't teach a man anything, you can only help him find it within himself.
A health freak, A runner- I love being in a state of great health and would love to help people attain it as well.

An Incurable optimist- it’s tough to beat me forever. Sometimes I do fall but I rise often than I fall.
A traveler- whenever I get a chance and have some cash and time.

Now create a life just being who I am. Create a business system around all of this. And as you find more things you love, just keep expanding the list.


Born to write
Born to be a stand up comic
Born to explain human behavior (philosophy, psychology)
Born to create happiness
Born to be a motivational and inspirational speaker
Born to teach
Born to wander
Born to infect the love of English language and great literature
Born to lead

No comments: