Saturday, September 20, 2008

group behaviour!!

We spend so much time in informal groups, in offices, in canteens, we just land up either with random people or even with our selected set of people.

How does a group behave. Unless and until there is a set agenda for discussion, the discussion lands in all directions and not much is gained out of time spent. My opinion is groups meetings ouught to have a purpose to be successful. The discussions need to be focussed and it should be time well spent.

I do not generally FREAK OUT in groups. If it's an informal meeting, I would like it to be a one-on-one meeting or outing. If we are going out, i want to go with a selected set of people I like and admire.

I like intelligent company, be it people or books and I love intimacy and depth.

No comments: