Monday, September 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Meetu!

It’s good to have a sister. I can say it because I have one. And I do not want any more.

Well, it’s like this. We grew up together knowing each other and living with each other’s good and bad times. We used to fight a lot over small things when we were little children, which I am sure we are not anymore.

We are 2 different personalities; I have just been more self oriented. I have loved growing up with her, although no “boy” benefits have been provided to me by our parents. She has had equal opportunities or at least I think so. So, our parents are “equal opportunity parents”.

I know she loves me and has always cared more for me than the other way round. I have been a rebel for at leas one decade now and she has had to bear the brunt of this along with my parents. I went through a very bad stage last year, where things got awful for the entire family and she went through a rough period during that time.

She is not materialistic at all which is great. Her values are intact and not fragile. She would not take risks too frequently. She is one of the most simple and unadulterated people you will com along, trust me.

We have come a long way being jugnu-meetu! There is a long way to go still. I do not know and cannot say what life will be like, although we will do our best.

It has been great to have her as my sister, any alternative choice would not make sense to me, and I would not opt for it.

I wish you achieve professional success and get more out of every single day life has to offer!! Happy birthday meetu!

No comments: