Friday, September 19, 2008

I hate to lose!!!

I just hate to lose. I play to win, I do not play for the sake on fun because if i lose, it hurts.

I avoid games like volleyball where I am not good at and I cannot even generate a sufficient level of interest to improve on it. Whenever I have tried it, the ball goes all sides but over the net. I HATE TO BE ON TEAMS I CANNOT MAKE A SIGNIFICANT CONTRIBUTION TO.

So, I do not play volleyball.

Also, I value personal excellence. I like to be a star in indiviual games and even when I am a part of the team. I do not feel really happy when my teams wins and I did not contribute much to the victory. I feel satisfaction only when I contribute, I must deserve it. I WANT TO KNOW THAT I MADE IT HAPPEN.

So, this comes to table tennis. I love TT. Very few peple can beat me on it and I hate losing even a single game. I get mad.

I do not know it's good or bad, but

I play to win;

In a team game, I must be able to contribute significantly to the cause of the team, that is, to win

I will not play games where I do not win in a spectacular fashion. I just won't.

No comments: