Thursday, May 07, 2009

R.A.O.A Button

Some times in my life before, I have had to press the R.A.O.A key when nothing seemed to work and I realized I was on the wrong path. times like leaving non-medical, chartered accountancy, CAT preparation during final year...and many such instances...

you see, at this stage of my life, i am doing nothing consistent with my purpose, wasting days one after the another, not doing things I love, as they wait for my time. Because I cannot afford to take a dangerous risk at this stage. I guess I will lose my patience very soon and will press the RAOA key.

and when I press it this time, life will not be the same again....

RAOA: Restart, ALL OVER AGAIN

when it turns on, i will live follow the essence of life

http://hereisyamarocks.blogspot.com/2009/05/essence-of-lifeby-amarocks.html

No comments: