Wednesday, May 06, 2009

you will have a many, you will not have me!

i do think about people i have left or who left me on the journey of my life so far. i am a social person. i meet new people and i will keep meeting new people.

But, you know i met some of those who left indelible marks on what I am today. I remember one such person told me once, you will meet a lot of them, but you will not have me!

you were right.

The other day i posted a post which said that i do not miss anything! i do not consciously miss anything. But the truth is, i forget nothing. specially people who have been special to me.

you will keep popping up in my mind now and then. life will move on with new people and new situations......but i will

miss you, always

when something you said, something you did will immediately ring in my mind........i will miss you......my lost ones

No comments: