Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I cannot keep wasting my life, a day at a time!!!

I cannot keep on wasting my life, one day after another just because I have a loan!!! I mean, I come to this office everyday to a job that hardly inspires me, to say the least and waste whole day sitting here!!!

why?! because I want a salary at the end of the month to feed myself and pay my loan.

so what's the alternative:

it is this. put everything on the line. propel myself at life full throttle and do everything I love to do and make money out of it. Turn my passions into profit and money. live life in its essence.

that will take time. lets say i take 20 years to pay back the loan. but I will be enjoying my life. I will be doing things that I love to do and getting better at them. I know I am good. I will find ways to make money.


to be considered. when i am done publishing the first book. actually I am getting so frustrated that I may not wait for my first book. But I should. Else, it's too risky. Extremely dangerous.

No comments: