Monday, December 14, 2009

One day....

said this while in a casual conversation with deepo ;) thought will post it here for future reference.

the way life is going right now, I will not be able to continue like this for long. I am frustrated with most things and there is hardly any ZING in the life of Amarocks Singh Zing!!!

well, i know, one day, I will reach a stage where I will tell myself that it cannot go anymore like this and cannot just continue to live this.....

SAFE, LIFELESS, BORING AND POINTLESS LIFE. I will not be able to bear the hopeless emptiness beyond that point, the hopeless emptiness!

that day, my life will start. for now, I want to be safe, hating myself, knowing that may be if I throw myself full throttle with every thing I WANT to do, I may get the life of my dreams! when i know that either I WIN or PERISH

one day.

No comments: