Monday, February 28, 2011

I wish I was a smoker

Sometimes I wish

I was a smoker

The pace of life won't matter to me

no matter what the rate

I could just stand in a corner

And go in a trance kind of a state


I would see the smoke go by...

When a fellow smoker would come

I would smile and say hi

He or she would ask, 'got a light?'

and then a few would join

A few moments later

the whole place would be engulfed

in a fog of white


Sometimes I would hold a fag with tea

sometimes with coffee

sometimes... may be whiskey


No problem would be tough,

I would then be a tough bloke

Oh, If only

I could ever smoke


Oh, God, but I can't do it

just don't feel like it, oh shit!


I know it's not done

Oh, i miss so much fun!

if you are reading this,

you might just think

i am such a choker

I wonder why but i know

i will never be a smoker

No comments: