Monday, December 15, 2008

day audit:questions i need to ask of myself- at morning and night!

I need some feedback from myself from the way i live my life. I just can't go on repeating the same mistakes and losing precious time and money, i have no time to waste....these questions would help me work on my attitude and make me a better person...

Morning questions:-

What am I happy for?
What am I grateful for?
I have been allowed another day and there might be no tomorrow, I must now live it as my last...

Night Questions:-

Did I make the most of today?
What were the things I did that could be applauded?
What mistakes did i make?
What will i do to make sure these are not repeated? having learnt lessons, forget them...they are past now...in the circle of concern and out of control...wats lost is lost
mistakes are to be encouraged for if you are not making enough mistakes, you are not learning anything!! BUT NOT REPEATEDWhat did I gain?
What did I do to create joy and pleasure for others? for myself?
What is my plan for tomorrow to improve upon today?


Let's start with these tonight and I will modify them as and when required!

No comments: