Friday, December 19, 2008

the storms in my mind!

my mind is a continous storm, I am always thinkign about why things happen the way they do....we are so imperfect as human beings. No matter how much we try to learn about life, it keeps fooling us and telling us that " you aint know a thing"!!!!!

I wonder about the balance that we keep striving for, I wonder about our sense of morals and concience, I wonder who hell decides what is right and what is wrong. I can't decide for myself so many times!!!!

the storms keep on raging and raving all the time and little I do to contorl them. Although, I can control the kinds of thoughts I would like to think, sometimes I do not.

nothing might be making sense, but it's okay....one of my friends is asking on gtak...are you feeling ok? ;)

No comments: