Friday, December 19, 2008

thought/s of the day!

a ship is safe in the harbor, but that's not what ships are built for!

a read this quote somewhere ages back and it still lingers in my mind. I identify myself with it. A ship is built to weather the storms of the sea and reach its destinations. That is how I would like to live my life. It's lived only once. It can either be a smooth ride without any risks or it can be a dangerous passage leading to wonders.

There were 2 roads into the woods. I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference

I am not a follower of the herd. I decide what is right for me and I will do the right thing. I will change what is wrong. If that means I will have to walk alone for a while, may be a long while,may be all the while, so be it.

Be grateful for the blessing of life and all it brings with it. There are no problems, only challenges. There are no mistakes only lessons and lessons are repeated until they are learnt. The only people who have no problems are in the grave. When you do not have any problems, lie on your knees, look up and ask the almighty- "god, no problems!!! what you do not trust me anymore!!!"

No comments: