Friday, December 19, 2008

thought time, trifles and, pivots!

according to dictionary.com, a pivot is

"any thing or person on which something or someone functions or depends vitally"

a trifle is

"a matter, affair, or circumstance of trivial importance or significance"

today I am making an effort to categorise my thoughts into:

Pivots: a decision, a matter, a person, a situation that is very important for my existence and growth. Some of these matters could be:

career and professional growth
my loved ones and their health and wellness
my valued relationships
my health
anything to do with my mission, values and rules

Imagine I can't think of much....

Trifle: a trifle is a matter, a person, a decision or a situation of little importance. Some of these matters could be:

money and all the things money can buy. I have decided that money is something you o not have much contrl over. Just do your best to grow and keep it but like some people who would leave you, money and its corrolaries would take leave of you when they want....so it's a trifle
useless and redundant people


hence forth, everything that jumps in my mind will be categorised into:

pivots or trifles

if it's a pivot, i will give thought time to it and do whatver it takes to resolve it. If it's a trifle, no thought time will be given to it and I will get rid of it as soon as possible.

after all, thoughts are things in no time!!!

cheers and all the best on the project!








No comments: